Oven Fried Chicken
From Da Intertubes
3-4 lbs chicken parts
1/4 cup flour
1 tsp paprika (any kind, I like smoked)
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/3 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Combine four, paprika, salt & pepper.
- Coat chicken with flour mixture.
- Put butter in a shallow baking pan; place in oven to melt (I use a glass pan and microwave it to melt the butter).
- When buttter is melted, arrange chicken in a single layer, skin side down in baking pan.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes; turn over and bake 15 minutes longer, or until chicken is tender and cooked through.